- Our cane covers fit the majority of canes and even some crutches up to the rubber grip including but not limited to: C Canes, Functional Grip Canes, Offset Handle Canes, Quad/Four-Legged Canes (without adjustable/rotatable knob), Elbow Crutches (Up to 42.5” long)
- To put on your Alex And Andy cane cover, remove the bottom rubber cane/crutch tip to slide on or take apart the cane to slide on.
- Both openings of the cane covers are made with elastic for easy installation, as well as preventing it from sliding.
- Measurements Approximately: 2” wide by 42.5” long
- Cotton/Cotton Blend Fabric
- Machine Sewn
- Hand Washable
- Made With Love!
WHY CANE COVERS?
At the age of 22, I had two hip surgeries within two months of each other. One day I decided I was going to bedazzle my crutches from head to toe, literally! I figured if I had to use them, I might as well have fun and look good doing it! After experiencing being in public and receiving so many compliments on how fun the crutches were, a light bulb turned on! I HAD to come up with something fun for Uncle Andy to have too so we could match and have fun during therapy together! Throughout this experience, I have learned there is so much beauty within one’s disability, through the good and bad times, and my hope is that individuals who have to rely on medical accessories like canes can feel beautiful in their own skin!
Mister Alex Cane Covers